Welcome to the Happy Cow, a plant-powered vegan blog. Here, you will find information on how to lose weight and get healthy while living a vegan lifestyle. You will also find out about the healthiest vegan foods and most popular vegan recipes that are available today. Finally, we’ll discuss what is the difference between a raw food diet and a vegan diet?
How To Lose Weight And Get Healthy
- Eat more vegetables. Vegetables are packed with fiber, which helps you feel full and keeps your digestive system running smoothly.
- Eat less processed foods. Processed foods are often high in sugar and fat, both of which can lead to weight gain if eaten in excess–and they don’t contain any nutrients that your body needs for health!
- Drink more water! Did you know that drinking enough water can actually help you lose weight? It’s true! Water helps flush toxins from the body too, so if you’re feeling bloated after meals or drinks then try adding extra H20 into your routine!
The Healthiest Vegan Foods
- Fruits and vegetables
- Legumes (beans, peas, lentils)
- Whole grains (brown rice and quinoa)
- Nuts and seeds
- Soy products (tofu)
There are many other foods that can be included in a vegan diet. Here’s an overview of some of the best options:
Most Popular Vegan Foods
As a vegan, you need to be prepared to eat a wide variety of foods. While some people may think that being vegan means eating only vegetables and fruits, there are many other foods that can be used in place of meat and dairy products. Here is a list of some of the most popular vegan foods:
- Potatoes – Potatoes are easy to make into french fries or baked potatoes with your favorite toppings (such as cheese sauce). They’re also great for making potato chips!
- Chickpeas – These legumes have been used since ancient times as an alternative source of protein and fiber in many different cuisines around the world. They’re commonly used in Indian curries such as dal makhni or masala chai tea lattes from Starbucks!
Vegan recipes are a great way to stay healthy and keep your body in tip-top shape. Whether you’re looking for something quick, easy and tasty or something more elaborate and time consuming–we’ve got you covered!
Our vegan recipes include: Breakfast Recipes; Lunch/Dinner Recipes; Snacks & Appetizers; Desserts & Treats; Drinks & Beverages
What Is The Difference Between A Raw Food Diet And A Vegan Diet?
The difference between a raw food diet and a vegan diet isn’t as big as you might think. While both diets are great for the environment, animals and your health, they also come with their own pros and cons.
A raw foodist eats unprocessed foods that have been heated below 118 degrees Fahrenheit (48 Celsius). This means no cooking at all–you won’t find any baked goods on a raw foodist’s plate! A vegan avoids all animal products including meat (chicken or beef), fish, eggs and dairy products like milk or cheese.
Although both diets can be healthy choices for yourself or your family members if done correctly, there are some things to keep in mind when deciding which one is right for you:
This site contains lots of information about being a vegan.
This site contains lots of information about being a vegan. You can find recipes, foods to eat and avoid, how to get started and maintain your diet, why being a vegan is good for you and much more!
As you can see, there are many ways to be vegan. You can follow a specific diet plan or simply eat more plant-based foods and less meat. The bottom line is that being vegan is good for your health and the environment!