Though a lot of people have concerns about it, professional data entry services can ensure maximum security for your data. This is in addition to the quality and cost benefits that outsourcing provides anyway. The precautionary measures for data protection would begin from the time you provide your documents/files for entry to the service provider until completion of the project and delivery of the final output to you. Whether performed onshore or offshore, the security measures are stringent and effective. You only have to make sure you outsource to the right service provider. Making use of the free trials offered by different business process outsourcing companies would help you choose right.
BPO Company Measures for Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Data Remains on Central Servers – The company would ensure that all data remains on the central servers and also that all processing is done only on these servers. No text or images would leave the servers. The company’s data entry operators cannot download or print any of this data.
- Original Documents Are Not Circulated – The source files or documents (hard copies) which you give to the service provider are not distributed as such to their staff. This source material is scanned with the help of high-speed document scanners. The data would be keyed from scanned images or extracted utilizing text recognition techniques.
- Source Documents Safely Disposed Of – After use, your source documents would be disposed of securely. Whenever necessary, the BPO company would get assistance from a certified document destruction company. Such measures would keep your sensitive documents from falling into the hands of unauthorized personnel.
- Confidentiality – All staff would be required to sign confidentiality agreements. They would also be apprised of information protection policies that they would have to abide by. Besides, the different projects of various clients would be handled in segregated areas.
- Security Checks – Surprise security checks would be carried out to ensure that there is adherence to data security requirements when performing data entry services.
- IT Security – All computers used for the project would be password protected. These computers would additionally be provided with international quality anti-virus protection and advanced firewalls. The anti-virus software would be updated promptly.
- Backup – Regular backups would be done of information stored in the system. The backup data would be locked away securely.
- Other Measures – Other advanced measures that would be taken for information protection include maintenance of a material and personnel movement register, firewalls and intrusion detection, 24/7 security manning the company’s premises, and 256 bit AES encryption.
Take Full Advantage of It
Take advantage of professional data entry services and ensure maximum security for your data. When considering a particular company to outsource to, do ask them about their security measures in addition to their pricing and turnaround.